I HAVE A DISCOUNT VOUCHER, HOW DO I BOOK?
You will need to do this by speaking to a member of the bookings team by calling 01665 511350 (option 1)
IS THE TREEHOUSE OPEN?
No, The Treehouse decking, aerial walkways, Potting Shed Cafe and The Treehouse Restaurant are all currently closed
WILL MY FRIENDS MEMBERSHIP BE EXTENDED?
Yes, all Friends Memberships have been extended by the duration of the closure. As a Friend of The Alnwick Garden you will still need to book a free time slot to ensure we don’t exceed capacity, to do this please click here
HOW DO I RENEW MY FRIENDS MEMBERSHIP?
You can do this online, please click here
MY GIFT CARD/COMPLIMENTARY TICKET IS DUE TO EXPIRE, WILL IT BE EXTENDED?
Yes, all Gift Cards and complimentary tickets have been extended by the duration of the closure
CAN I BUY TICKETS ON THE DAY?
No, all tickets must be booked in advance either online or by calling 01665 511350 (option 1)
I HAVE PURCHASED A GIFT EXPERIENCE, WILL THIE BE RESCHEDULED?
Yes, you will be contacted by a member of the team to rebook your experience when we are able to safely facilitate. If you purchased a gift experience through a third party (e.g. Virgin Gift Experiences or Buy A Gift) please contact your supplier directly
ARE THE CHARITABLE PROGRAMMES STILL RUNNING?
At present all charitable programmes are suspended for the wellbeing of The Alnwick Garden team and its beneficiaries
- Please ensure you arrive at your selected time with your booking confirmation. We will not be able to admit you into The Garden without it, or if you arrive earlier/later than the time specified on your booking confirmation.
- If you are driving to The Alnwick Garden, please be considerate of those around you whilst parking, leaving or returning to your vehicle. Paying for parking will be via contactless card payment only, and you are able to park anywhere other than the first tier which is reserved for Blue Badge holders only.
- After you have parked, please maintain a distance of 2 metres or more from other visitors and adhere to any signage and guidelines you see across.
- Please follow the one-way routes where applicable. If you need to double back, please do so at the earliest juncture instead of turning around as this compromises the safety of other visitors.
- Our Gift Shop and Plant Centre have temporarily relocated. You are able to visit these areas even if you do not have a ticket. Please follow the signage on the one-way system to access these areas.
- The Gift Shop and Plant Centre will only be accepting card payments.
- Masks must be worn inside our Gift Shop, Pavilion Kitchen (unless seated inside) and The Bakery.
- There will be limited toilet facilities available, these will be cleaned every 20 minutes for your safety.
- Within The Garden you are free to move around at your leisure, however, the onus is on you to ensure that you and your family exercise the 2 metre rule. Please be respectful of others space and safety.
- There may be some areas within The Garden that are too narrow for two-way traffic. If this is the case please utilise the one-way system that will be clearly signposted.
- We have hand sanitiser available across the site. Please feel free to use this as and when you deem necessary.
- We will be allowing picnics on site. If you have any litter please make sure you dispose of it responsibly or take it home with you. Littering puts both visitors and staff at risk.
- The Poison Garden will be open, but we are unfortunately unable to offer guided tours. Instead, you can learn about what’s in the Poison Garden using a QR code reader app on your smart phone, or by purchasing one of our Poison Garden books available in our Gift Shop.
- Our swinging benches are being thoroughly sanitised twice a day. If you do wish to use the swinging benches please utilise the sanitisers available at the top of the Cherry Orchard before and after use.
- At this time our children’s tractors will be unavailable. We will be using this as an opportunity to send them off for an MOT and a full valet so they’re all set for next season!
- If you have booked a time slot on our Adventure Golf please follow the signage on the one-way system to the golf kiosk (unless otherwise directed) where a member of staff will greet you. If you have not booked tickets and wish to play limited slots may be available, but we strongly advise you book in advance to avoid disappointment.