- For the safety of all our guests, only assistance dogs are allowed into The Garden
- You can access The Garden as soon as your booking is complete – please present your booking reference number upon entry
- Kids go free! Kids go free with a paying adult, 16’s and under require an adult with them to visit The Garden
- We offer a free carer place for visitors accompanying a guest with disabilities. Please call 01665 511350 option 1 to add a carer ticket to your booking and bring proof of entitlement with you on the day of your visit.
- We offer a Quiet Hour every Sunday from 9am-10am if you require a more relaxed experience. This can be pre-booked on our bookings page.
- Gardener’s World 2-4-1 tickets can be booked online, to do so please click HERE
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
- You can avoid queues by pre-booking your visit
To book your visit slots, please click the link at the bottom of this page. Please note once tickets are purchased they are non refundable
Behind the scenes of our Grand Cascade, the Poison Garden, the Cherry Orchard, and our many other wonderful experiences, there is a hard-working charity that seeks to support those in our community who need it most.
By adding a small donation on top of the price of your entrance, our charity can access additional funding through Gift Aid; a tax relief which allows UK charities to reclaim an extra 25% in tax on every eligible donation made by a UK taxpayer.
It works like this:
- You pay 10% above your entry price.*
- We receive 25% of your total ticket price from the Government to maintain The Alnwick Garden.
You must be a UK taxpayer to Gift Aid, as the Government give us an extra 25% on top of your donation, in lieu of the tax you have paid. It’s a rare opportunity for you to decide how your tax money is spent, and you can be sure that all the money received will go directly to The Alnwick Garden and its community charity.
Please add Gift Aid to your ticket to help our charitable programmes
*The Alnwick Garden Trust is a registered charity, charity no 1095435.
**Only one voucher can be used per person, per round of golf.
- Paying for parking will also be via contactless card payment only, and you are able to park anywhere other than the first tier which is reserved for Blue Badge holders only
- For the safety of all our guests, only assistance dogs are allowed into The Garden. We also strongly advise that you do not bring your pet on hot days as we cannot guarantee parking will be available in suitable shaded areas. ‘Happy Hounds’, located in close proximity to The Garden, offer a day care boarding service to Garden visitors for a small fee, booking is essential: 01665 572425
- Please note that the woodland walk and rope bridges are currently closed until further notice