The Alnwick Garden will come to life with sound and light like you have never seen before! This after dark spectacular is fun for all the family and will have your senses buzzing and your heart filled with seasonal spirit.
This ticket allows entry to The Winter Light Trail at time selected only.
To visit The Alnwick Garden between 10am and 4pm a separate day ticket is required.
Terms and conditions of sale for events at The Alnwick Garden:
- For our full T&C’s (including Limitation of Liability, Cancellation Policy, Resale Policy, Data Protection etc.)
- For FAQ on The Garden (including parking, opening times etc.) and on our events please see our website CLICK HERE
- The events below are paid events, and you will need a valid admission ticket for The Garden to access them. To buy an entrance ticket for The Garden CLICK HERE
- Once tickets have been purchased, any changes to dates and times of your booking (subject to availability) will incur a £2.50 administration fee
- The Alnwick Garden reserves the right, at its discretion, to refuse entry or admission, or to remove from the Garden any visitor if their behaviour may adversely affect other people’s enjoyment of the event.
- The events listed below (apart from Father Christmas) will take place outside and are subject to the Northumbrian weather at wintertime. We will only cancel these events if the weather is extreme and a danger to your safety, should this happen we will offer you an alternative slot where possible.
- Given that the activities are outside in The Garden then we recommend that children and adults wear appropriate clothing and footwear for this time of year. If your child is participating in the Winter Playground (an icy/snowy environment) then we also recommend warm and waterproof clothing.
- If you experience any problems, please inform event staff immediately as issues cannot always be resolved after the event.
Winter Light Trail – please note:
- Our Visitor Welcome team will give you a trail card upon arrival, this will show you the route to follow.
- Your ticket is only valid on the day and time stated above, please arrive at the Atrium (the entrance to The Garden) a minimum of 10 minutes before this time.