This Christmas, we have supersized activities and have a whole feast of entertainment for you!
- Saturday 24th November, 5pm.
If you have never been before, this is a magical live music, light and movement spectacular. The procession will make its way through The Alnwick Garden and into Alnwick Town creating a spectacular visual feast for visitors and it will all be led by the big man himself, Father Christmas!
Street Theatre (all Free with Garden entry):
He likes warm hugs and is by far the friendliest Snowman in Alnwick!
Come and see him on Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th November at 12, 2 and 3pm.Christmas Belles.
Summon the spirit of Christmas past with the Christmas Belles on stilts.
Come and see them on Saturday 1st, Sunday 2nd, Friday 21st, Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd December at 12, 2 and 3pm.The Snow Lion.
Returning this year from the Forsets of Eternal Snow is the giant, white snow lion.
Come and see him on Saturday 15th December and Sunday 16th December at 12, 2 and 3pm.Winter Wonderland Birds.
The magical giant birds and their stunning fanned tails are illuminated for a winter wonderland spectacular.
Come and see them on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th November and Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th December at 12, 2 and 3pm.
- Weekends (and Friday 21st December) from 17th November - 23rd December 10am - 5pm at the foot of The Treehouse.
Find that perfect present or stocking filler for someone special - a fine selection of quality stalls who supply unique and inspired gifts.
The Winter Trail and Crafts
- Weekends (and Friday 21st December) from 17th November - Monday 24th December, 10am - 6pm (10am - 3pm on Monday 24th December). As Christmas arrives at The Alnwick Garden, magic and excitement fills the air. The elves have made a trail card to send you on a magical journey - could you be theone to solve the clues?
(This is a self guided trail around The Garden and is free with Garden entry)
- 17th November - 24th December VERY limited availability - please see link for details.
- Friday 14th December - Sunday 23rd December, 6:30-9pm (weekend) and 4:30-8pm (weekday)
Come and join us after dark this Christmas to see our fantastic Christmas light show, new for 2018!
- Saturday 17th November - Friday 21st December.
Swoosh and whoosh around our synthetic skating rink like a pro!