The Alnwick Garden Grow into Work Programme will provide you with the skills and experience you need to move into employment following our 6 week course which begins on 17th February 2020.
Through Grow into Work you will:
– Boost your employability skills and confidence
– Attend two work experience placements with Alnwick employers
– Build the skills employers look for in new staff
– Be guaranteed an interview for a job upon completion of the course
– Do this completely free with benefits unaffected; lunch and travel paid for
Work experience roles include Customer Service, Retail, Gardening, Hospitality and Administration.
The Grow into Work programme will be supporting unemployed people in North Northumberland to move closer to or into work.
Grow into Work will run from Monday 17th February 2020 – Friday 27th March 2020 with employability sessions delivered from The Alnwick Garden, Denwick Lane, Alnwick, NE66 1YU. Work placements will be in the Alnwick area.
To find out more or to register for our taster day on Wednesday 12th February, please contact Stephen on 0774 173 2806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.