The Alnwick Garden is a truly unique setting for the most inspiring of events. Conferences overlook one of the world’s most exciting gardens, and meetings take place in light and contemporary spaces with state-of-the-art technology. You can take a break with a walk though a captivating landscape, or with drinks in a treetop bar.
In the evening, drinks and dinner are served with a view of the Grand Cascade, and spill onto terraces that sparkle with thousands of twinkling lights.
Whether for a reception for 800 people, a presentation for 200, or a dinner for up to 500 people, The Pavilion offers beautiful, flexible spaces with the most captivating of panoramas. Smaller rooms give the perfect opportunity for break-out, meetings and presentations, or intimate lunches, dinners, and receptions. The Courtyard Room and the Education Room are just outside the walls of The Garden. The Pavilion is inside The Garden’s walls, and overlooks the landscape.
The Treehouse is one-of-a-kind, and an original place for a reception or dinner with a warm atmosphere. For smaller groups, The Treehouse bar offers a more intimate space.
Please call 01665 511081 for details.
Meeting packages (minimum 12 people)
- Breakfast Meeting (£15pp)
- 2 hours room hire. Coffee, tea and orange juice. Croissants, muffins, mini pastries, and fruit platter.
- Half Day Meeting (£30pp)
- Admission to The Garden. 4 hours room hire and set up. Laptop with two plasma screens. PA and microphone. Flipchart and pens. Mineral water. Tea and coffee with cakes, pastries and muffins or afternoon tea with scones, jam and cream or fruit platter. Hot and cold buffet lunch.
- Day Meeting (£45pp)
- Admission to The Garden. 8 hours room hire and set up. Laptop with two plasma screens. PA and mircophone. Flipchart and pens. Mineral water. Arrival tea and coffee. Mid-morning tea and coffee with cakes, pastries and muffins or fruit platter. Hot and cold buffet lunch. Afternoon tea with scones, jam and cream.
AV and lighting
The hire of the existing audiovisual equipment in each of the spaces is included within the space hire. Charges will be made for the hire of additional equipment. For an additional charge, the Grand Cascade can be lit and set to music, and the terrace lights can be given a chosen colour.
- The Alnwick Garden treasure hunt £100
- Tea and Coffee £1.50pp
- Orange Juice £3.50 per jug
- Water £3.50 per bottle
- Flipchart £15
Charges will be made for additional equipment required. For more information and to begin planning your event, call the Events Team on 01665 511081 or send an email to email@example.com.