Become a Friend of The Alnwick Garden from only £20 per year, and be part of a world-class garden in the making. Your valued support will help towards both community and capital projects, and you’ll be an important part of The Garden’s family as you enjoy it through the seasons and the years.
To become a Friend of The Garden, you can do one of the following:
- click here to print and fill in the application form
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 01665 511350
- ask at admissions next time you visit
Much of The Garden’s programme is free, so as a Friend you can enjoy tours, workshops and performances all year round. As a Friend you can bring up to 4 children with you when you visit. Many family activities are programmed throughout the school holidays, which means you can also open up a world of creativity and activity to the children you know.
Below are the benefits you can expect as a Garden Friend or a Garden Lover.
- Unlimited access to The Garden during opening hours
- Free parking
- Garden programme
- Up to 4 children per visiting adult for free
Individual (named cardholder) - £25
Joint (named cardholder + adult family member) - £45
All the benefits of Garden Friends plus:
- Friends News with exclusive news from The Garden and offers on Alnwick Garden books, plants and more
- Invitations to VIP events in The Garden, including late Garden opening
- Book of 5 (for Individual) or 10 (for Joint) day admission tickets to The Garden for family members
Individual (named cardholder) - £35
Joint (named cardholder + adult family member) - £65
Partners who would like to visit individually as well as together should choose an individual subscription each, as cards cannot be passed on and the named cardholder must always be present.